Our Private Cloud solutions enable customers to gain all the benefits of the cloud with none of the headaches or capital expenses. Dino Solutions combines industry-leading technology and over 18 years of Managed Service expertise to keep mission-critical applications up and running while ensuring the integrity of information 24×7.
VMware Private Cloud
Dino Solutions’ enterprise-grade VMware Private Cloud is ideal for customers seeking a fully managed solution so they can focus on their core business. With VMware Private Cloud, Dino Solutions takes full ownership of infrastructure by managing all data center and networking elements, cloud management tools, (virtual) server software stacks, and more. Dino Solutions offers fully managed and highly available VMware vSphere® Private Clouds which can connect to and scale between customers’ existing VMware clusters via the use of VMware vCloud® Connector™. Dino Solutions can also provide full cloud-based Disaster Recovery via the use of VMware® vCenter SRM/SRA. Furthermore, customers have the option to interconnect private cloud environments with Bare Metal and Public Cloud instances to take advantage of Hybrid Cloud capabilities.
- Multiple SAN Options (SAS Arrays, Hybrid Arrays and all Flash Memory Arrays)
- Dedicated Connection to redundant NFS / CIFS Cloud Storage
- Full Range of DR Options Across Multiple Data Centers Using VMware vSphere Replication, VMware Site Recovery Manager or Zerto
- Scale from On-Premise Clouds via VMware vCloud® Connector™
All-In-One Packages For Cloud Providers
For added self-service functionality, CloudPOD from Dino Solutions and OnApp delivers dedicated, high-performance Cloud solutions in one comprehensive cloud management system. CloudPOD combines Dino Solutions' high-performance, enterprise-grade network and compute infrastructure with OnApp IaaS-enabling cloud management software and pre-configured, enterprise-class hardware from Dell to simplify and accelerate cloud deployment. CloudPOD users can also optionally interconnect Private Cloud environments with Bare Metal and Public Cloud instances to enable Hybrid Cloud capabilities.
- All-in-One “Cloud in a Box” Offering
- Dino Solutions' High-Performance, Enterprise-Grade Network and Compute Infrastructure
- Pre-Configured, Enterprise-Class Dell Hardware
- Direct Provisioning, Rapid Configuration & Deployment Capabilities via Well-Documented, Open API
- Customizable Control Panel for Complete Control and Visibility Into Your Cloud
- Dynamic Scaling for Easy Provisioning of Sub Accounts and Multiple Logins
- Simple, Pay-As-You-Go Pricing
- Hosted in a State-of-the-Art Dino Solutions Data Centers Offering Direct Connectivity to Thousands of Providers via Secure Cross-Connects
- 100% Network Uptime SLA
- 1 x Controller Server: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 | 32GB DDR3 2133 MT/s | 4x200 GB SSD | Redundant Power Supply | 4 x 1GB Intel NICs.
- 3 x Hypervisors: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 | 64GB DDR3 2133 MT/s | 2x500 GB NL SAS | Redundant Power Supply | 12 x 1GB Intel NICs.
- Backups Server: Dino Solutions Cloud Storage (NFS) for Backups | 5 TB Initial Storage Commit | Builtin Snapshots.
- Dell or Supermicro options available
- Storage: Dedicated 5 TB iSCSI LUN SAN Storage with customizable retention and frequency.
- Network: Dedicated VLAN with 27 publicly addressable IPs and ptional Internal VLAN for inter server traffic.
- 1 x Controller Server: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 | 32GB DDR3 2133 MT/s | 4x200 GB SSD | Redundant Power Supply | 4 x 1GB Intel NICs.
- 3 x Hypervisors: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 | 64GB DDR3 2133 MT/s | 2x500 GB NL SAS | Redundant Power Supply | 12 x 1GB Intel NICs.
- 1 x Backups Server: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 | 32GB DDR3 2133 MT/s | 12x1TB NL SAS 6 Gbps| Redundant Power Supply | 12 x 1GB Intel NICs.
- Storage: 1 x Dell EqualLogic PS 6100X NL SAS 10 RPM iSCSI SAN with upto 14.4 TB with customizable retention and frequency.
- Network: Dedicated VLAN with 27 publicly addressable IPs and optional Internal VLAN for inter server traffic.
- Enterprise grade Dell server builds customized to your hosting or application needs.
- Base configuration includes a controller server, 3+ Hypervisors, Scale out and highly available dedicated NFS based backups.
- High performance configurations using Intel Haswell CPUs, High density DDR4 RAM, SSD HA storage and low latency 10 Gig Cisco or Force 10 networking options available.
- Storage: Options can be customized to meet the performance and availability needs of the application.
- Network: Custom VLAN with publicly addressable IPs along with multiple dedicated internal VLANs for segmented inter server traffic.