Our platform was specifically designed to grow with our client's needs past single-server configurations and into complex, multi-server environments. Dino Solutions’ team of technical experts manages all of the complexity and synchronization that comes with running a fully load-balanced cluster and replication configurations.
Our technical experts also provide comprehensive, 24x7 management and monitoring of the below Managed Services in a clustered server environment:
- Operation System (O/S) Installation, Configuration, Security and Patch Management
- Multi-Server configuration file synchronization and management
- Centralized storage configurations via Cloud storage via NFS
- Database clustering via Galera, Master/Master replication for MariaDB and MySQL, and load balancing of database servers
- Multi Caching server configurations and load balancing (Redis, Memcache, and more)
- Advanced monitoring of load balanced configurations via custom monitoring software
- Performance tuning for multi-server configurations.
- ZPanel portal functionality extended to work in multi-server or load balanced environment. Ability to add websites, FTP accounts, and more via portal.
- Full Management, Monitoring and Performance Tuning of LAMP Stacks, Database Stacks, Popular Internet-based Software and Platforms
- Installation of Business-Critical Software, Historical Resource Monitoring, Bandwidth Graphs and Security Scan
- Full Control Over Servers viz our ZPanel portal, Seamlessly Managed with Point-and-Click Ease
- Ability to Add Users
- Add/Modify/Delete Websites
- Troubleshoot and Localize Application Issues, Latency, and Security Concerns
- Manage FTP & SSH Accounts, Databases, Cron Jobs, Firewalls, DNS and Email
- Install WordPress or Magento
- and Even Physically Reboot Your Server as Needed, and much more
Plans starting at $79/mo.Get Started
Dino Solutions AZUL
Web applications increasingly require hosting environments that can stay abreast with rapid software development and platform requirements. Dino Solutions, in order to meet the demands of ever-changing platforms including new PHP and Python frameworks, NoSQL, microservices, event-driven software, containers, and more, has developed a proprietary and scalable hosting platform called AZUL. A standardized platform that is effortless to deploy, Dino Solutions AZUL is fully automated yet customizable to meet specific customer requirements. AZUL is innate in every Dino Solutions web server, which is also automatically enrolled in our 24x7 monitoring and resource utilization of infrastructure and customer applications.Read More
AZUL powers Dino Solutions’ ZPanel, a user-friendly customer portal through which customers can manage accounts and billing, add authorized contracts, create tickets and work orders, and manage web servers and other critical functions. Dino Solutions’ managed server customers gain the freedom to perform automated tasks, including managing and scaling CDN, DNS, creating firewalls, email, one-click installs of programs such as WordPress, and more.
Dino Solutions AZUL also provides our infrastructure experts with the same automation capabilities, thereby enabling more effective management of customer accounts. By having all of this automation on the server side, we can enhance features, increase efficiency and enable faster time to deployment because items are all standardized yet fully customizable. Leveraging AZUL, Dino Solutions has built an automation platform that can sit atop enterprise VMware, OpenStack and third-party cloud platforms, such as AWS. AZUL is built on Ansible and other open source tools combined with proprietary technology to provide automated provisioning, scaling and operations to efficiently manage customer resources.
AZUL enables the full automation of management and scaling of popular web servers and platforms such as WordPress and Magento, server firewalls, FTP, Cron, MySQL, DNS and more. This highly scalable software platform allows us to easily duplicate customer environments, for example, replicating them for DevOps testing and production. It is the backend toolset used by Dino Solutions’ customer-facing portal, ZPanel, to provide clients with the ability to fully manage and control their instances directly. Dino Solutions can also easily add servers on the fly to load balancers, and other technical modifications can be made on-demand.
AZUL supports standalone and load balanced LAMP and NGINX (LEMP) instances, as well as Wowza streaming servers, backup servers, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, HAproxy, Redis, Memcache, MikroTik, and Galera clustered database servers, in addition to application servers, such as Node.js – which all come with a specific set of commands for full management, control, scalability and accountability. By virtue of our fully managed software platform, which provides built-in security, automation and scalability, Dino Solutions can deploy any server technologies, per customers’ requirements, in seconds.
Backups and Monitoring / Statistics
The platform performs automatic website and MySQL backups, gathers advanced graphical web, ftp, mail and disk usage statistics via AWStats and ZPanel, and monitors customers’ entire IT infrastructure using Nagios to ensure systems, applications, services and business processes are functioning optimally.
AZUL features built-in security and is PCI-compliant out-of-the-box. The platform includes built-in, standardized and easily controllable software firewalls in each instance. Additionally, standalone open source (MikroTik) or commercial (Palo Alto Networks, Juniper Networks and Cisco) firewall instances can be placed in front of customer infrastructure. The-web facing roles also come preconfigured to defend against application layer attacks and vulnerabilities.Collapse
From installation, configuration and testing of servers, storage appliances and network devices, to Remote Hands support and troubleshooting, racking/stacking and replacement of equipment, Dino Solutions’ Professional Services provide you with the expert IT resources you need, when you need them - without the overhead. Dino Solutions’ Professional Services customers also gain access to our world-class technical, infrastructure, network and security teams as well as hardware assets for troubleshooting common hosting problems and day-to-day maintenance.
- Need to upgrade your application but your Developer is away?
- Require help running an audit or security scan of your application?
- Want to identify bottlenecks in your application, infrastructure or private network?
- Server down or run out of storage in the middle of the night?
- Want to get your servers installed but your IT Manager is on vacation?
Our technical experts have you covered.
* Substantial discounts realized with bulk hour block purchases.
Dino Solutions’ Atlas™ is ideal for customers requiring holistic, end-to-end setup and full program management across their Cloud Hosting, Colocation and Managed solutions.
Dino Solutions’ technical professionals offer expertise and guidance gleaned from extensive industry expertise to help customers create a comprehensive solution purpose-built to accommodate their specific business needs.
Let Dino Solutions design the Atlas™ for your business success, providing proactive and consultative support across all aspects of your space and power planning, maintenance and testing, connectivity, implementation, risk mitigation, and more.
* Substantial discounts realized with bulk hour block purchases.